Bromic Group is an Australian based multinational company that designs, manufactures and distributes world-leading products to trade customers and end-users in over 50 different countries. The group’s website did not reflect the growth and stature of this global entity.
The skills of our team were called upon to deliver a website that brought a greater online presence and gave clarity to the wide range of customers as well as pride to Bromic employees.
This was a multi-faceted project. Bromic Group is a diverse business entity with different divisions. The user experience was not ideal, with many customers finding it hard to navigate their way through to the correct division. The new website needed to be a ‘lighthouse’ for staff culture while promoting the full stature and capabilities of the Bromic Group to all visitors. This also presented the chance to attract high-calibre staff.
By defining what structure was needed for the new website and how each of the different elements would work best together, the work began on how to showcase the standing of Bromic Group in the most easily navigable and engaging way. With a clear outline of each individual page, the website could be built for the benefit of both the employee and customer thereby enhancing the reputation of the Bromic Group.
- An easy to navigate website with clear and well devised customer journeys.
- Increased the online presence and showcased the success of Bromic Group.
- Gave a distinct and empowering brand identity (Who We Are & What We Stand For)
- Demonstrated the scale, strength and growth of the Bromic group
- Shows customers how the Bromic Group can add value to their business
- Provided a website that internal staff found easy to use, amend and maintain