The Digital Transformation Process
Digital transformation is not when a car transforms into a fighting robot. It’s far cooler than that. It’s the continual process of building a digital strategy centred around the needs of your business and users.
It’s more than simply making a website or adding on technology. Instead, it’s looking at your business holistically and finding ways to streamline and improve your entire process.
Fully embracing digital.
Just because your current method is the way you’ve always conducted business, doesn’t mean it’s the best way to do it. Often it takes an outside expert opinion to understand your business and precisely diagnose how it can be digitally transformed to achieve maximum results and conversion rates.
That’s where we come in.
We provide insight, adjust mindsets, and implement change to digitally transform your brand.
Why Digital Transformation
In this day and age, a digital-first strategy is key to the success of your business. Why? Because customers expect them and your competitors are improving theirs.
A strong, reliable digital presence has the ability to unlock new potential and grow existing customers, allowing you to increase market share and drive business growth.
Your business could be making the most of technology in order to not only keep up with, but zoom past your competitors.
Do any of these sound like you?
- Aware that your business would benefit from digital processes
- Aren’t sure where to start when it comes to moving online
- Have internal stakeholders that need convincing to go digital
- Fear your business will become a dinosaur unless you change
- Don’t want to become irrelevant in the face of your competitors
- Excited to see what a digital transformation could do for your business
- Keen to increase conversions and achieve beautiful results
Then you need digital transformation.
The Discovery Phase
First and foremost, we prioritise your business needs.
We look at all the moving pieces of your business — from your process and strategy to your goals and stakeholders.
Our discovery phase is a deep dive into your business to examine the problems you’re facing and gain a shared understanding of what success looks like to you.
With a fully integrated team across brand, technology and marketing our team will fully audit and recommend actions and a plan which considers all aspects of these core business requirements.
We are completely impartial when it comes to these key pillars of review and will only make adjustments and recommendations which align to your business objectives.
The Critical Stages
During this process, we work together to better understand your objectives, business processes, digital assets, target audiences, content requirements, industry positioning, and expectations.
This process is key. It sets the stage for your business to become fully immersed in digital.
We break the discovery phase into three key stages:
- Immerse ourselves in understanding you and your business through strategic planning, reporting, presentation and most importantly listening.
- Define the problems we need to solve by delivering audits, analysis, research and recommendations. We act as if your business were our own.
- Develop strategy and solutions after presenting the findings of the previous phases back to you. There are no surprises here. Just a clear and actionable plan.
The most beneficial outcome is one you can’t define. It’s the knowledge that the gears of your business are running smoothly and optimally. That’s priceless.
To achieve this, our experts work with you to refine ideas and turn them into functional and actionable plans. These deliverables include:
- Initial strategic alignment workshop
- Audits across digital assets, marketing and brand
- Comprehensive overall strategy and plan
- Technical documentation around required projects
- Detailed scope of work including projected budgets and out of scope considerations
- Outline of timelines, dependencies and responsible persons
The benefits of choosing Emote
Flat pricing across each service per quarter. Once you’re happy with your service, we can look at discounts for longer commitments.
We never outsource overseas. Ever. We foster local industry experts who pride themselves on attention to detail and consistent execution.
See how your marketing is tracking in real time with pure statistics – no fluff. To help you understand the dashboard you receive monthly commentary and insights from our experts.
Each month you meet with our marketing experts to discuss your progress, measure success and look at new opportunities.
We’re always here for you. We’re available via phone or email to address any concerns or queries you may have.
Having a fixed price, and ongoing monthly reporting means that we are accountable to you each and every month.
Keeping the two wheels turningSuzuki Motorcycles - Digital transformation
Suzuki is a legendary motorcycle brand who approached us to not only improve their online presence but undergo a full digital transformation of their brand. This meant overcoming the challenge that motorcycles are typically sold at dealerships, not online. We utilised sleek website design, created visually impressive pages and integrated sophisticated digital tools to solve for this challenge. We not only created a new website for Suzuki Motorcycle, we digitally transformed their sales process by prioritising the customer’s journey.View Project
Perfecting the recipe for successBaker’s delight - Digital Marketing
Bakers Delight are giants in their industry, but their unstable website didn’t do justice to their long-established reputation. We created a new online presence for their users that integrates mobile, showcases their product range and highlights franchising opportunities to help the brand to continue to grow.View Project