Case study | Zoe’s Kitchen | Digital Marketing
Driving sales to online and physical homewares stores.
You may recognise Zoe’s Kitchen from their physical stores throughout Victoria, or incredible online store stocking brands such as Maxwell & Williams, Scanpan, Kitchen Aid, Glasshouse Fragrances, Ecoya, Bodum, and Avanti. We teamed up to boost traffic to both physical and online stores, increase conversions and build a more defined audience.
Using paid social media advertising, we published various conversion based campaigns and remarketing campaigns. Through detailed targeting, we acquired a potential customer base across Australia, increasing conversion rate and post engagement through increased click through rate.
Some of the key areas of focus included:
- Structured campaigns: We created specific ad groups catering to each product, which created an advantage over competitors in terms of brand awareness.
- Abandoned Cart : We reduced the number of abandoned carst by reminding customers to return to their shopping journey. This improved the conversion rate.
- Competitor Analysis: We outranked the competitors by using an intelligent bidding strategy on a limited budget.
- Local Traffic: We also drove foot traffic to the store in addition to generating online sales.
There were many tasks involved in improving SEO efforts. Some of the urgent tasks included fixing crawl errors, improving internal link structure, optimising images and improving overall website speed performance.
Through super sharp audience targeting and remarketing, we were able to increase the conversion rate and the return on investment over the month, and drive more traffic to the stores.
- ROAS: We have successfully improved the return on Investment over the month. On average the client has attained a revenue 2.78x times the amount spent. The product campaigns acquired revenue 6x times the amount spent.
- Impressions: We managed to increase the post engagement with more than 818K Impressions that indicates higher visibility of the brand among the targeted audience.
- We lowered the CPC by 10% and narrowed to focus on a more likely-to-purchase audience base.
- ROAS: 12.44x
- Generated a revenue of $454k with a ad cost of 36k
- Brought down the cost per conversion to $10 per conversion
- Google Ads Conversion Rate: 4.64%
Ecommerce conversion rate