Case study | Bromic Plumbing & Gas | Ecommerce
Delivering a revamped B2B website to bring improved customer engagement and brand awareness.
Bromic Plumbing & Gas had been around for more than 40 years, but needed to be recognised as Australia and New Zealand’s leading producer of technical gas and water system solutions.
Our team was enlisted to redesign the existing B2B website that brought better engagement, an improved customer journey and generated more demand.
Bromic Plumbing & Gas needed a B2B website that reflected their standing as a premium brand and industry leader; while imparting information in the most user-friendly way.
Engaging four different target audiences and building both brand loyalty and sales were the other objectives.
Our team partnered with Bromic Plumbing & Gas to increase their standing, engagement and help them move into a more appliance based business without losing the core offerings.
The strategic approach meant developing an easy to navigate B2B website with an improved customer experience for different target audiences like the general public and tradies.
The Approach (cont)
Special product filters would enable users to find their favourite products easily and save them under a wishlist.
The addition of a Tradie Hub and Document Library would offer access to important information such as user manuals, catalogues, warranty registrations, bonus offers etc. with ease of access.
- Showcased the expertise of the brand as the leader in Plumbing & Gas solutions.
- Better engagement and user experiences for different target audiences.
- Improved the brand positioning while upholding its long-term pricing strategy.
- Generate more demand across all target audiences & markets.
- Created a B2B website that is a rich resource and where products can be purchased
- Grew the number of leads, especially for ‘big ticket items’ e.g. Hot water units.
- Increased traffic and reduced customer enquiries via phone and email.
- Increase brand awareness and position as market leader.
- Gravity forms with Active Campaign integration.
- Algolia Search – (Ability to search by Products, Blogs, Resources).
- B2B WooCommerce Integration without payment gateway – This is a B2B need where users will be able to manage their accounts, view and add products to wishlist, request quotes etc.
- Instagram feed using Tagembed.
Created a B2B website for different user types like general public, tradies, retailers etc.
There are specific resources, products, etc. available to be viewed only when logged in as a user.
These logged in users are able to view their wishlist, see warranty registrations, bonus offers, access all documents, user manuals, etc.
A one stop place for users to find the relevant product documentation like user manuals, catalogues, etc and admin has ability to set permissions on files i.e publicly accessible or only for logged in users.
An extensive product filtration has been implemented on the product listing page allowing users to narrow down the results and find the desired product easily. (can be filtered by category, sub categories, brands and all relevant attributes).
Admin has the ability to add “Attributes” in the CMS which can be used for product filtration when a user searches for a product.
Future proof, easy to use and customisable CMS –
Admins have the ability to customise the pages as desired. We have built the B2B website using a modular approach which allows them to create pages using different content blocks in multiple ways.
Allows users to save their favourite products, find them quickly and request a quote