Thank god you’re here! You may have heard we’ve got room for a new Digital Designer.
You’ll have mad skills in these areas:
- Impressive, exciting, unique design flair, using Adobe suite
- Collaborative, fun, positive work attitude.
Your day will involve:
- Social advertising campaign creative
- Social organic creative
- EDM concept, design and layout
- Landing page concept, design and layout
- Search engine campaign creative
- Website wireframing, design and creative
- Plus so much more, the variety is diverse and endless!
Why you will absolutely LOVE working here:
- 4 days in the office, 1 day work from home.
- You’ll enjoy working on a broad range of clients and never be bored.
- We pride ourselves on being one of the best agencies in the industry – you can have conviction in your work. We get great results for our clients, win awards, and have a great time in the process!
- It’s a very warm, collaborative atmosphere where we laugh and share ideas.
- A communal kitchen stacked with complimentary food and snacks.
- Free barista-made coffee from our favourite cafe across the road – whenever you want!
We’re an award-winning agency with a digital-first approach. Ultimately, our difference lies in how much we care. Everything we do elicits a profound response from our clients. Excitement. Joy. Passion. Wonder. Pride. Satisfaction. The results aren’t just numerical. They’re emotional. It’s these responses that make our clients remember us and choose to work with us again and again.
Feeling excited? Great! Send your resume, cover letter and folio to [email protected]
Please let us know why you’re perfect for the job.
We care more about what you can do than how much industry experience you have or what qualifications you’ve earned, however we expect a comfy fit for the role will have at least 3+ years of industry experience. Also, provide the answer to the following question in the second paragraph of your cover letter – who won the 1993 Stanley Cup? We just want to make sure you have great attention to detail. 🙂