Digital Account Manager
As a Digital Account Manager at Emote Digital, you’ll be the glue between our clients and the amazing work we do.
You’ll have a passion for getting results and a drive for providing exceptional customer service. But most importantly, you’ll help us build and maintain meaningful, long-lasting relationships with our clients to help them transform their digital presence and reach their goals.
As our client’s first point of contact, you’ll be their guide throughout their journey with us. You’ll help implement game-changing digital strategies and deliver industry-leading work, and you’ll never get tired of sharing their incredible results!
At Emote Digital, our people are our strength. We’re looking for a motivated team player, who’ll thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused agency environment. If you believe you’d be a valuable addition to our team, we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships.
- Analyse analytics to identify areas of opportunity and utilise conversion rate optimisation tactics i.e. A/B, split-testing etc.
- Educate clients on our SEO and PPC (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads & YouTube Ads) strategy and tactics.
- Think on your feet and be able to work quickly and efficiently.
- Work with internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans to strategise future opportunities for clients and ensure KPIs are being met.
What You’ll Bring
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role. We’d like someone who can hit the ground running. You’ll enjoy having control of your own schedule and can be trusted to deliver.
- Passionate about all things digital with an appetite for exceptional growth and development.
- You’ll have knowledge of Google Analytics and can find your way around Facebook Ads Manager. But don’t worry if you’re a bit uncertain, it’s not a deal breaker! An eagerness to learn will do!
- Tertiary qualifications in business, marketing, and/or management preferred.
What We’ll Offer You
- A rewarding opportunity with a broad range of clientele.
- A warm, collaborative atmosphere and unparalleled work culture.
- We pride ourselves on being one of the best agencies in the industry. We’re willing to pay handsomely for the right talent.
- A communal kitchen stacked with complimentary food and snacks. Plus free barista-made coffee (yes, free!) from one of Hawthorn’s best cafes.
- A modern, light-filled office on Church Street, where we achieve great things! We work 4 days in the office, 1 day from home.
What To Send Our Way
Want to work with us? Get in touch with us today! Simply send your resume and cover letter, addressing why you’d be a great fit for the role, to [email protected].