After an in-depth consultation process, we conducted an audit of their existing website to pinpoint areas requiring improvement.
– Based on our findings, we developed a marketing recommendation to give the client further clarity on the technical issues that were present on the site.
– We included our strategy on how we could eradicate these issues and improve organic rankings and website traffic.
– Fixing some technical issues also improved the overall site condition.
We conducted an audit on their existing Google Adwords accounts and developed a marketing recommendation for the client moving forward, this highlighted areas needing improvement and opportunities for growth.
– This showcased our understanding of Google’s best practice and allowed us to develop a strategy that was tailored specifically to the client.
– The audit also gave our client further clarity on why certain search terms were not converting/delivering their desired results and an explanation on why they may have not been ranking as strongly as they could be, based on our findings.
– The audit also gave us a clear direction on how we could rectify existing issues and accurately pinpoint areas that had strong potential for positive growth.
– Our search team launched new campaigns and saw immediate improvements in all key metrics based on the comparable data we had prior to the client engaging with us.
After a thorough, yet swift onboarding process including an in-depth analysis of key target groups on Facebook and LinkedIn, our social team launched new campaigns and saw impressive results.
– Our approach involved consistently evolving and testing key areas of Draffin’s social advertising strategy.
– These areas include new audiences, ad copy, ad designs and creative placements. This allowed us to pinpoint what type of messaging, ad creative and audience resonated with Draffin’s ad content the most.
– Live reporting brought a new dimension of insights and an element of transparency when it came to results. Being able to see everything in one dashboard meant they didn’t have to look between various sources.
– Added commentary from our team also gave the client further clarity on what steps we took in order to achieve these results.
Since engaging with Emote, Draffin have seen some of their most successful months in terms of revenue, website traffic, organic rankings and return on ad spend.
We are now in the phase of continually developing and optimising new campaigns for Draffin and implementing strategies that will help leverage their positive results even further across the board.
Are you ready to take your brand to the next level?