Case study | Meadows Property Group | Website
Meadows Property Group (MPG) is a boutique agency with a difference, so their real estate website needed to stand out.
MPG engaged Emote to elevate their digital presence with crisp visuals, complex integrations and curated UI elements.
Previously known as Meadows Partners, MPG needed a total repositioning of their brand. We worked with them to refresh their entire brand presence, including one crucial element: their real estate website.
- MPG’s previous site had a clunky website design that wasn’t user friendly
- Dated website that wasn’t in line with their premium offering
- Needed to be functional across their four business offerings and work seamlessly behind the scenes
By refreshing their entire brand at every customer touchpoint, we fully transformed how they would be perceived by their clients.
- We improved the overall user experience and rolled out clean, crisp design for their real estate website
- Complex integrations feed in live real estate information so their website is always up to date and users can be confident they’re viewing accurate and current information
- UI elements such as parallax scrolling on the homepage elevates the user experience and embodies the MPG sentiment that the little details make all the difference
- Multiple form integrations allow for easy management of their clients
The benefits of undertaking a well needed brand refresh are countless. For MPG, their real estate website is one crucial piece of their branding puzzle which showcases their superior offering in the market.
We worked with MPG not only on their website but also their brand design, brand collateral and social feeds, so we can confidently say their brand is consistently impressive across the board. As we’ve had to continually update their social media captions to reflect recently sold properties, we’d say their success is speaking for itself.