WorkforceXS engaged with Emote in late 2019 hoping to expand their franchise network.
The challenges for us to tackle:
– WorkforceXS wanted to expand their franchise network
– They lacked an existing digital presence
– Needed to uncover the demographic they wanted to reach
– Decide how best to reach their target market and get the best results
After our initial meeting, we understood WorkforceXS would see their greatest success by combining both our paid and organic social media services.
We used a thorough and efficient onboarding process to develop a marketing recommendation that was tailored specifically to their niche target market by:
– Uncovering that their target demographic is experienced recruiters with a franchising interest
– Pinpointing correct key messaging, creative, target groups, and budget recommendations
– Using our knowledge and expertise of Facebook’s best practice to develop effective and strategic social campaigns
We analysed their unique goals and pinpointed opportunities in relation to their social media presence by:
– Tailoring social media content that would best suit their needs as a business
– Ensuring our organic social media worked hand-in-hand with their social advertising strategy
– Assessing the interests of their target market to identify four main content pillars to reiterate throughout each of their monthly calendars
– Collating the grid to align with their branding requirements and be visually appealing
By ensuring their organic and paid social advertising worked together harmoniously, we were able to deliver these impressive results.
– We saw a 183.5% increase in traffic to the franchise page from social compared to the previous period
– In their first month, we received a massive 96K impressions on their LinkedIn ads
– Facebook engagement increased by 476% in February 2020 compared to January 2020
– We increased Instagram followers by 50% in just one month
– We achieved a 181% increase in LinkedIn impressions in just one month
WorkforceXS also realised that if we could generate these results for them, it meant we could do the same for their network of 20+ franchisees. Emote has since been working alongside their franchise partners to develop unique digital campaign strategies to have just as much success.
Are you ready to take your brand to the next level?