Social Media Marketing Specialist
As a Social Media Marketing Specialist at Emote Digital, you’ll work closely with the wider marketing team to execute Social Media Advertising services for our clients. You’re encouraged to make the services your own, bringing your own expertise and experience to take our services to the next level.
Day to day, you’ll work across multiple accounts, putting together social advertising campaigns, spend recommendations, launching & maintaining campaigns and scheduling ads to go live. You’ll also have a hand in briefing design teams, strategy meetings and most importantly, delivering amazing results!
At Emote Digital, you’re never alone. You’ll always have a team supporting you; copywriters to help with captions, graphic designers for advertising creative and photographers for visual content.
Supporting you from above will be our Marketing Services Director and our friendly team of Account Managers. They’ll liaise with clients directly – leaving you to do what you love!
At Emote Digital, our people are our strength. We’re looking for a motivated team player, who’ll thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused agency environment. If you believe you’d be a valuable addition to our team, we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Execute Social Media Advertising services for multiple clients.
- Manage and optimise social ad campaigns, on a daily and weekly basis, focusing on key in-house and client metrics.
- Deliver solid results and returns across campaigns, with support from the wider team.
- Audit, evaluate and review campaigns for new and potential clients.
- Brief in the creative and copywriting teams where necessary.
- Report on tasks completed and results from each month via a live dashboard.
- Provide insight on future social advertising strategies for clients.
What You’ll Bring
- You LOVE results-driven marketing and have a strong passion for delivering clients a return on their investment.
- Strong experience across Facebook Business Manager & Facebook Ads Manager (LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, AdRoll and other channels are a bonus!)
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for reading data, noticing and addressing trends.
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage workflows and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take feedback and make improvements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong understanding of Social platforms, Agorapulse and Sked Social.
- Experience within a digital agency, or in-house marketing role with previous experience managing digital campaigns for multiple clients and accounts.
What We’ll Offer You
- A rewarding opportunity with a broad range of clientele.
- A warm, collaborative atmosphere and unparalleled work culture.
- We pride ourselves on being one of the best agencies in the industry. We’re willing to pay handsomely for the right talent.
- A communal kitchen stacked with complimentary food and snacks. Plus free barista-made coffee (yes, free!) from one of Hawthorn’s best cafes.
- A modern, light-filled office on Church Street, where we achieve great things! We work 4 days in the office, 1 day from home.
- Looking to grow in your career? We offer opportunities for training, advancement, conferences, events and incentives for the right person.
What To Send Our Way
Want to work with us? Get in touch with us today! Simply send your resume and cover letter, addressing why you’d be a great fit for the role, to email@example.com.