Mid-Weight Digital Designer
The role of the UI Designer is to produce innovative and consistent design with an efficient and user focused experience across a range of brands and industries.
As someone with a few years’ experience under your belt, you’ll be expected to take a more leading role, working closely with developers, copywriters and other designers.
You’ll need to ensure excellence in all design related work, keeping projects in line with time and budget restraints, along with being able to confidently make (and defend) your design decisions. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean, intuitive and innovative UI solutions and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows across a range of new and existing projects.
You’ll report into senior management with your direct reporting line being the senior designer.
- At least 3 years’ experience in UX/UI design (preferably Agency experience)
- Technical excellence in design capability to ensure our output is at the cutting edge of the industry
- Ensuring all design work is completed within assigned hours and all deadlines are met
- Creation and involvement of pitch documentation for agency as required
- Strong capability and experience in client presentation of creative output
- Detailed understanding of your projects and their statuses at all times, to report back to leadership
- Advanced skills in using Adobe Creative Cloud tools (Illustrator, Indesign & Photoshop) and Figma (or other prototyping tools such as Adobe XD / Sketch)
The mid-level Designer role requires someone who is comfortable working individually and within a team, as well as being comfortable receiving feedback, both positive and negative from management and clients. You are organised and reliable and are capable of understanding and solving client issues.
The individual must be driven to constantly improve the work outputted individually or by the team and demonstrate proactivity in identifying new ways to take the agency forward, profitably.