Graduate Digital Product & Delivery Manager
Have you recently graduated from a tertiary institution and are looking for the best possible start to your career? We want to hear from you! We are a full-service digital agency, offering clients everything from custom ecommerce, complex integrations and digital transformation solutions.
Your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Collaborate with the creative and technology teams to ensure that our client requirements are met, addressed and fulfilled.
- Actively assist in identifying and resolving issues, risks and dependencies in conjunction with the experience of all of our teams
- Participate in project planning activities
- Drive adoption of the product and delivery capability
- Join design discussions and workshops to define new requirements or changes
- Build trusting relationships with clients in order to elicit and manage requirements
- Recent graduate of a tertiary institution
- 1 year experience in a similar role (preferably)
- Strong presentation, facilitation, time management and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Strong computer skills including use of the Microsoft Office suite
What We Offer You?
- A rewarding opportunity with a broad range of clientele.
- A warm, collaborative atmosphere.
- Generous remuneration package.
- A communal kitchen stacked with complimentary food, coffee and snacks (heaps of sweets)..
Nodding Your Head & Smiling?
Get in touch with us today! Send your resume and cover letter addressing why you’d be an excellent candidate for the role to email@example.com.
Also, provide the answer to the following question in the second paragraph of your cover letter – who won the 1995 Stanley Cup? We just want to make sure you have great attention to detail.