Digital Advertising (Google) Specialist
We want to hear from you! Here at Emote we are on the hunt for new Digital Advertising (Google) Specialist. We want to hear from you! We’re an award-winning agency with a digital-first approach. Ultimately, our difference lies in how much we care. Everything we do elicits a profound response from our clients.
Your day will involve:
- Developing paid search strategies on Google AdWords.
- Analyse trends and competitors in order to increase traffic and conversions.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reports for all major metrics, and offer your own big ideas for new opportunities.
- Working with Account Managers to hit the objectives of each client.
You have mad skills in these areas:
- Google Ads (across search, video, shopping and display ads, from initial setup through to optimising established accounts), Google Merchant Center, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics and data analysis.
- Managing Google Ads campaigns (with 1-4 years’ experience).
- Multitasking and meeting deadlines under the pump.
- Understanding various campaign types and objectives e.g. Lead Generation, ecommerce sales, etc.
- Recommending strategies (ad types, budgets, targeting, etc.) according to client goals
- Explaining results and recommendations in plain language
- Experience with Google Tag Manager/setting up conversion tracking (preferable, not essential)
- Strong attention to detail and thoroughness
- Active interest in keeping up paid media industries and latest trends.
Why you will absolutely LOVE working here:
- 4 days in the office, 1 day work from home.
- We’re willing to pay handsomely for the right talent (Show us what you got).
- You’ll enjoy working on a broad range of clients and never be bored.
- We pride ourselves on being one of the best agencies in the industry – you can have conviction in your work. We get great results for our clients, win awards, and have a great time in the process!
- It’s a very warm, collaborative atmosphere where we laugh and share ideas.
- A communal kitchen stacked with complimentary food and snacks.
- Free barista-made coffee from our favourite cafe across the road – whenever you want!
Nodding Your Head & Smiling?
Get in touch with us today! Send your resume and cover letter addressing why you’d be an excellent candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, provide the answer to the following question in the second paragraph of your cover letter – who won the 1993 Stanley Cup? We just want to make sure you have great attention to detail.